Thursday, November 10, 2005

Title, ENT, Music, POS TV, Xbox, TV shows, Books, Brrr!

Check out the email style title. :)
I just thought I'd post a big fluffy update on me and some of what I've been up to.

I went to see an ENT (ears nose throat) doc yesterday. Finally!
So my balance sucks. (not a surprise) I have to go back for an ENG. (electronystagmography) I'm not sure why. I'm on week 3 of 6 of the antibiotics. I'm hoping by week 6 its all resolved.

The good news is my hearing is (according to the dr.) perfect! Whhhattt???? I've been a headphone junkie since I was 11-12 when I got my first walkman. Honestly, I've been through more sets of headphones than shoes!!! Plus add all the loud concerts and I've always played music/guitar loud.
To say I was very pleasantly surprised would be an understatement.

I found some cd's while going through stuff in the basement.
Two favourites I had forgotten about were the Mortal Kombat Soundtrack and Loreena McKennitt - The Visit
Its been nice getting reaquainted with them both.

The tv is messed up. The blue gun isn't working like it should so the picture is all yellowish. Hopefully it will be fixed ASAP because the XBOX 360 will be here any day now! Thanks a lot Murphy!

I picked up series 8 & 9 of the show As Time Goes By the other day. I think series nine is the last one so I'm a little sad that I won't have any new ones to watch. I've also been watching "Huff".

Book wise, I'm starting George R.R. Martin's A Song of Fire and Ice series this weekend.

I forgot my 180's this morning so my ears ache like hell! The street we take on the walk to school is a freakin' wind tunnel.

So thats it for today!

No comments: