Friday, November 18, 2005

Project Gotham Racing 3 (yeah, more gaming stuff)

Surprise, our local EB got it today!
The game looks great and plays great!
One major complaint and one minor. First, there is no mini available!! What were they thinking??? (I'll have to rely on Forza for my mini fix)
Minor complaint, you can't blow up things like you can in Need for Speed - Most Wanted.
If you're going to crash in the game, you might as well make it worth it.

Thats it for games until Animal Crossing for Nintendo DS comes out in December. Ridley is getting a pink DS for her birthday or christmas so we'll be able to play together over wifi. We have played a lot of Animal Crossing (Gamecube) together over the past couple of years so this is going to be great fun!

I've been posting a lot of game stuff I know but I am not really a hardcore gamer. Once in awhile something comes along that catches my attention though. :)
(and theres been a lot of cool stuff coming out lately!)

No comments: