Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Flu talk..bleah

I don't usually get sick. Yeah, yeah, sinus infections occasionally but those are a rarity now thanks to my neti pot.
I am an expert virus dodger. Ridley ended up with many bouts of tonsillitis when she started school. Now? She is an expert virus dodger too. The biggest thing for dodging viruses is washing your hands. Its amazing to me how many kids don't know how to do it!

So the point of my post is...
Scott has had the flu the past few days. 102 fever, miserable, hacking up a lung kind of thing. Hes better today but now I feel something coming on. Some rat bastard virus is trying to take hold...
Oi!!

I'm winning for now!!! Vit c, garlic, echinacea and ginger tea. I don't know if any are helping but if previous history is any indication than they should. I started Ridley with echinaca, just in case.

I REALLY don't want to get sick!

No comments: