Friday, May 25, 2007

Back here for now

I'm back at blogger for now. I let my domain name lapse..I'm going to think on it a couple of days on whether I'll go back to it or not.

Things have been busy lately! Scott got into an accident and totaled our 3 month old car! Thankfully he was ok. (minor whiplash and back pain) We finally got a replacement car and its the same as before, only black. (sharp) Now I can get back into driving. Our car is a Kia Rondo and I really like driving it. It drives like a little car..not like a tank. The minivan we had was my worst nightmare.

Ridley's school put on a production called "Bugz" complete with songs, dance and a riveting storyline. :) Ridley practiced her lines diligently but refused to sing the song "Be a Lady" (think "Shes a Lady") or show me any of the dance moves because she wanted it to be a surprise. The play involved all od the kids from kindergarten up to grade 3 and you could tell how hard they worked!

Bravo Ridley! I sure am proud of my little bug. :) Of course I had my camcorder with me and I'll post snippets as soon as I can find my firewire card.

Toby also popped by for a visit while she was in town. It was amazing to see her! I'm hoping it won't be too long before we see her again. She blogged about it here.

No comments: