Saturday, May 21, 2005

Late night ramblings

Just some 4am rambling because I'm bored/exhausted.

Ridley has been up with a 103+ fever tonight. She has tonsillitis again. I hope the antibiotics kick in quick. She wasn't even interested in watching "The Muppets - Wizard of Oz". When she doesn't want to watch The Muppets, you know something is wrong.

Tait (my nephew) had surgery on thursday. (skin grafts on his leg) Hes a tough little guy.
He was playing basketball in the playroom 8 hours after his surgery! Unfortunately, he will be spending his 3rd birthday in the hospital. Obviously thats not the birthday party my sister was hoping to have for him.


My ipod/itunes is frustrating me. Massimo Ranieri doesn't seem to be its cup of tea. First it listed Massimo Ranieri 6 times in the artist listing so I reinstalled. Now its decided to change the id tags of Michael Buble songs to Massimo Ranieri... And now of course all Massimo Ranieri's songs have gone *poof*.
I have to reinstall again once I get my notebook back so I wonder what it will do this time.
Rose Rosse by The Clash????? It seems to like the M's, maybe it will rename all my Maceo Parker?

Time for some coffee!

2 comments:

Wind said...

whatcha up to these days?

Kelly said...

About 5'8"

Badump bump...

Enjoying the lovely weather here! Its been hot/humid so we've been hanging in the backyard.

I just got my notebook (actually they gave me a new one and upgraded me..whoo!!) back so I have some reinstalling to do. (plus setting up the wireless network again)

What else..oh, scouring the thrift stores for my summer reading. I go through books like crazy!!!

Cool house plans by the way!! Have you put little people in your mock up yet? :) (I bet you have..come on..admit it..heh) You two must be on cloud nine!

I keep meaning to update my "klog". Once I get my notebook all set up again it will be much easier.